Afrina Beauty Club, Spa & Health is a brand-new wellness centre located at the busy street of 700 Marine Drive, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. At Afrina Beauty Club, Spa & Health, we provide you with an elegant space to explore your beauty and wellness goals. You can relax in the knowledge that your skin, body, and mind are in the hands of experts who know precisely what they are doing.
A great opportunity for a motivated naturopathic doctor (ND) interested in working in a brand new and outstanding work environment with 40 years of experience in Beauty and Health services We are committed to providing high-quality outpatient services in a beautiful state-of-the-art facility. Some of our services we offer are naturopathic family medicine, IV therapies, colon hydrotherapy, natural esthetics, microcurrent, Spa and all beauty services.
We’ve expanded our operations from Dubai, United Arab Emirates and we have recently opened our first branch in Canada with the need of a Naturopathic Doctor position at our Vancouver office.
Start date: April 2022
Contact: Jobs@Afrina.ca / 778-389-8893
Address: 700 Marine drive, North Vancouver
Job Type: Full Time & Part-Time
We’re looking for:
• a professional with a warm and welcoming bedside manner
• someone with a strong working knowledge of naturopathic medicine and the body
• an efficient, organized and highly motivated to excel in their career as a naturopathic doctor
• someone that is passionate about health promotion of clients and staff at Afrina Beauty Club, Spa & Health.
• someone that is looking forward to contributing to our professional, safe, accepting, comfortable and welcoming environment.
• a strong communicator and active listener.
• someone who is excited about working as part of a naturopathic medical team
• Manage Naturopathic services and dispensary
• Run awareness sessions to educate staff and the public.
• Provide alternative forms of health care to patients.
• Diagnose patients’ diseases and disorders, administer treatments needed by the patient and monitor health progress
• Employ natural methods of healing such as acupuncture and acupressure, reflexology, colon hydrotherapy, herbal medicines, biochemical therapy, holistic nutrition, homeopathy, and counseling in their treatment
• Advise patients on the use of herbs for the treatment of conditions
• Work alongside Psychologist, Colon Hydro therapists, Holistic Nutritionist, and other Alternative Health therapists to guide the patients in their healing journey.
• Prescribe treatment such as Breathing exercises and physiotherapy / stretching to the clients depending to their conditions working with the Neurophysiology Therapist if on board.
• Direct the patients to IV Therapy and work closely with the nurse on board. In rare case of the Nurse is absence run IV for patients.
• Helping and advising on:
- o Lab services set up,
- o Professional Supplements purchase,
- o Equipment’s needed to purchase for ND and IV clinic,
- o Help the office with list of services ND provides and the prices,
- o Educating Reception to become familiar with all of the integrated health services to best administer for them and also promote them,
- o Work closely with Marketing team to correctly advertise the ND services
• Graduate of naturopathic programs
• Licensed to practice naturopathic medicine in BC
• Understands and believe in the healing benefits of naturopathic medicine
• Licensed for IV therapy is preferred but not required
Both experienced and new NDs are welcome to apply; however, we are looking for people who want Afrina Beauty club, Health and spa to be their main practice and really see their practice grow and thrive for years to come.