Helpers is responsible for orientating guests to the spa facilities, greeting guests as they enter the facilities, and providing personal guest service. They are responsible for keeping the lounge, locker room, and other guest areas neat, clean and stocked with all amenities. Completing assigned tasks within the stipulated period of time and physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision is ideal for this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Unit, Ambiance and Environmental Control
- Cleans floors and rooms including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets
- Cleans kitchen including dishwashing areas, dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning doors and walls, sweeping and mopping the tile floor.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Transports dirty bags to the collection area to be cleaned or dispose.
- Beauty centre, laundry towels, washing, drying, packing & arranging.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as required by business demand; during EID extra effort required, during relocations packing and cleaning or opening new business premises – cleaning & arrangement.
- Responsible for cleaning materials and product utilization.
- Responsible for using with care electronics devices such as watching machine, vacuumed cleaner, disinfectants machine etc.
Health and Safety Policy
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Spray disinfection spray on all surface area including client / staff premises
- Follow standard operating procedure in maintaining sterilize and sanitized area
- Performing proper handling of cleaning solutions guidelines.
- Proper handling of electrical devices such as plugs, hair dryers, switches etc.
- Disposed soiled material from client’s area to avoid contamination and cross infections
- Reporting on time for any breakage that occurs during the cleaning process.
- Assist customer inquiries within business unit such as helping out directions and service locations
- Offer refreshments to the client when needed
- Greet customer with smile and pleasant attitude
- Create a welcoming ambiance for the customer to relax
- Cooperate with staff member when assistance is needed
- Support team members in times of busy operations such as offering help in tidying service section and cleaning
- Show initiative by suggesting new ideas to the management in improving overall ambiance of the spa
- Show flexibility and can work under busy circumstances such as eid occasions and holiday
- Assist inventory staff in stocks deliveries
- Keep companies’ information confidential such as: Financial information such as; sales, target, salary and etc.
- Internal policy and regulations
- Employees information Clients information and data
- Companies’ goals and future plans
- Avoid usage of companies’ information such as pictures, videos and posts on personal social media platforms