Branch Manager is responsible for the successful operation of the business unit. Responsible for profit and customer satisfaction. Branch Manager leads teams to provide excellent services, maximize profit and follow all health and safety regulations. Branch Manager is in charge of monitoring training of staff members and managing the business unit day-to-day activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Manager lead by example and ensures that staff adheres to company policies and procedures. Leading, monitoring and analysing the daily activities of the unit is under supervision of the Branch Manager. The manager is responsible for sustaining a healthy, positive team environment, ensuring that service operations are delivered smoothly and achieving company goal & target.
Employee Performance & Success
Branch Manager is responsible for monitoring and fostering:
- Employee skills development through training and practising the team members. attend workshops and participating in competitions,
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of staff through KPI’s and communicate them to the HR and Higher Management for action
- Branch Manager is responsible for cultivating a quality team, maximizing staff potential, develop individual goals and providing guidance on growth such as target orientation and achievement.
Perform BU Services
Monitor that business unit provides a full range of the services offered by the company, Manager leads by example, giving customer service of the highest quality while keeping an eye over operations. Ensure employees perform of the services according to company standards and SOP’s. Handle employee schedules to fulfil business needs.
The manager takes in charge of building a loyal client data base. The goal is to encourage and monitor client’s retention and increase repeat visits. Taking good care of clients by:
- Ensure customers satisfaction starting from booking, professional consultation, quality service, pleasant experience during service and making sure client leaving business unit satisfied and happy to visit again
- Handle client’s feedback and complain
- Follow up after service care
Inventory & Product control
- Managing Inventory and inventory clerks
- Monitoring stock room activities, stock counts and weekly stock orders
- Control Stock aging & slow moving
- Involve in orders and receive with inventory clerk
Ambience and Environment control
- Manage assets
- Control tools, equipment’s and kits
- Maintain cleanness and sanitise areas, tools and equipment’s
- Monitor the Maintenance of the branch
- Keep professional and relaxing ambience
- At all-time, keep close eye on Health & Safety of employees and guests
Marketing & Social Media
- Support, marketing activities and carry out a promotional calendar to increase sales productivity.
- Control and monitor corporate offers, membership and loyalty programs
- Monitor frontline team and employees promoting service and products
- Monitor frontline team/ employees on encouraging clients to follow the company pages on social media and google reviews
- Directing clients to book on mobile app and website
- Promote and support sales of Afmetic product
- Finding leads to the new business and opportunity of increasing sales
- Create advertisement contents by service providers in the branch though photo and videos
Keep companies’ information confidential such as:
- Financial information such as; sales, target, salary and etc.
- Internal policy and regulations
- Employees information
- Clients information and data
- Companies’ goals and future plans
- Avoid usage of companies’ information such as pictures, videos and posts on personal social media platforms