Afrina Clinic Services
Feel Fabulous, Inside & Out!
Benefits of IV Therapy
As mentioned above, IV Therapy results in a fast absorption rate and bypasses possible side effects, such as gastrointestinal.
The fact that the process delivers the therapy straight into the blood system allows the recipient to have more energy, better moods, and better clarity of mind, which wouldn’t be possible if it had to pass through the digestive system.
Ultimately, the benefits of IV Therapy largely depend on several factors, including the condition being treated, the number of treatments administered, and the recipient’s overall health. However, the overall benefits include:
- Better sleep patterns
- Improved blood sugar
- More energy and mental clarity
- Stronger immunity
- Reduced hangover
The Likeliest Beneficiaries of IV Therapy
However, that is no longer the case. Pretty healthy people can also benefit from this centuries-old therapy. For example, they can boost their immunity and replace lost fluids after a night out drinking alcohol.
Additionally, professional athletes can restore their body’s nutrients to the required levels to maintain their performance and overall wellness.
Benefits of Colon hydrotherapy:
Who Would Benefit from
Our certified Colon Therapists are members of the International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy. www.i-act.org. They will support you in cleansing and restoring harmony to the entire digestive system. Dietary consultation and natural products are reviewed.
Before Colon Hydrotherapy
Recommended guidelines for 1 to 3 days before your first session:
- Drink half your body weight (in ounces) in purified water per day.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chia seeds daily or 2 tablespoons of fresh ground flax seeds 2 times daily.
- Eliminate coffee, alcohol, sugar, dairy, white bread, and fried foods.
- Focus more on fresh fruits and vegetables, wheatgrass juice, whole grains, (brown rice, millet, quinoa), soaked nuts, sprouts, cold pressed oils and organic plain kefir.
- Organic chicken, organic eggs and wild fish for non vegetarian.
The Day of Colon Hydrotherapy
Limited Food Intake
If you feel weak afterward, try having a cup of broth, electrolyte solution, or an herbal tea with honey to increase your blood sugar, and supply minerals where they are needed
In order to be gentle on your digestive system, eat only clean and healthy vegan foods that are also easy to digest for the following 24 hours after the colonic. Vegetables and fruits are better cooked or blended rather that raw. Suggested foods include soups, stews, smoothies, fresh vegetable juices, avocadoes, and any steamed, roasted or baked vegetables. Following these instructions plus drinking ample water will also continue to hydrate your body after the colonic.
The regular pattern of bowel function may be interrupted and may cease temporarily after a treatment. However, regular bowel habits will return once peristalsis is reestablished through the movement of food through the digestive tract. During the colonic, there is a rinsing out of some of the friendly bacteria as well as the toxic bacteria, yeasts etc. It is important to take a supplemental probiotic after having colon hydrotherapy and continue daily throughout the course of treatments. This will replenish the good bacteria in order to maintain the intestinal bacteria balance.
If bloating is experienced after a treatment, this may be the result of old stool and waste matter being re-hydrated. A quick succession of colonics with the addition of an herbal cleanse will speed up the process of eliminating this condition. Drinking several cups of fresh ginger or fennel seed tea can be helpful.
When combined with exercise programs and manual therapy, recipients can greatly benefit from this therapy and relieve pain caused by injury or a chronic illness.
Benefits of Microcurrent Therapy
It is also worth mentioning that our Microcurrent therapy is painless and non-invasive as the currents used are very low.
Who Would Benefit from Microcurrent Therapy?
Microcurrent Therapy is the perfect remedy for treating nerve/muscle pain, scar tissue, and inflammation. Therefore, it would benefit people suffering from asthma, kidney stones, neuromas, acute and chronic nerve pain, arthritis, concussions, and diabetic neuropathy.
High-performance athletes can also greatly benefit from this therapy as they can recover from injuries much faster.
That said, we don’t administer this therapy to pregnant women, people who suffer uncontrolled seizures, and those with implanted pumps.
Anyone looking to improve their health, performance, and overall fitness would greatly benefit from having a Mobile Physio/Trainer.
This service is available for patients/clients who cannot avail themselves in our clinic. We have a fully equipped mobile physiotherapy service that allows our physios to attend to our clients at the comfort of their homes or places of work. It is all about bringing the clinic to your home.
More About Mobile Physio/Trainer
Our physios are highly experienced, having worked with many clients with varying injuries and conditions. They will offer you a safe and effective way to optimize your physical health and manage your injuries.
Benefits of Having a Mobile Physio/Trainer
- Improving your general physical wellness
- Reducing the risk of injury
- Providing you with high-quality information regarding your physical and nutritional needs
- A training program suited to your personal goals
For professional athletes, this can significantly improve their fitness and overall performance.
More About Naturopathic Doctor
Ultimately, a naturopathic doctor seeks to restore the balance in your body and, as a result, supports its natural healing ability.
Who Would Benefit from the Services of a Naturopathic Doctor?
The benefits of naturopathic medicine are tied to its core principles. A naturopathic doctor has the following characteristics:
- Do no harm. This means they use the least invasive and most natural therapies.
- Optimizes the healing power of nature and therefore trusts the body’s inherent ability to heal itself.
- Identifies and treats the cause of the underlying condition as opposed to the symptoms.
- Focuses more on prevention and overall health.
- Educates patients on how to achieve and maintain optimum health.
- Treats the body as a single entity from a physical and spiritual perspective.
Trained holistic nutritionists view your health as a complex interplay between your physical, chemical, mental, and spiritual aspects, all tied to your nutrition. They use nutritional education as the primary tool for building optimum health for every individual.
Benefits of Holistic Nutrition
Holistic nutrition can help you adopt a healthy feeding lifestyle, making you feel better physically and mentally. Holistic nutrition helps with:
- Disease prevention (e.g. cancer, heart disease, obesity, etc).
- Stabilizing moods
- Balancing hormones
- Reducing cravings
- Improving overall digestive health
- Strengthening the immune system
- Sustainable weight loss without too much restriction or deprivation
- Improving skin tone and texture
Who Would Benefit From Holistic Nutrition?
Some of the issues that a psychologist is perfectly equipped to handle include anxiety, depression, relationship issues, addictions, and learning disabilities, among others.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
Our certified and professional psychologists will work with you to help you overcome issues and give you strategies to cope with emotions and crises that affect your mental health. They will help you fix your self-esteem issues, anxiety and depression, and other mental issues like burnout.
Psychotherapy can also help you:
- Regain mental [and therefore physical] balance in your life
- Gain another perspective of issues and challenges
- Think clearly and therefore make better decisions
- Maintain healthy relationships
- Release your true potential
- Unlock your problem-solving capacity