Front Liner responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. Secure all transactions run smoothly and will help maximize customer satisfaction. Front Liners ensure spa service information are accurately rendered to the customer through effective verbal, telephonic and email communication.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Front Desk and Administrational Support
- Checking in/out customer upon arrival and after the service
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Secure transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Perform administrational activities such as: form, files, reports and etc.
- Oversee POS activities such as:
- Monitor transactions accuracy
- Redeem vouchers and coupons
- Cross-sell services and products
- Monitor casher closing of the shift and ensure accuracy
- Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency
- Document guest information in electronic record as directed
- Familiarity with Spa Booking Software ( Zenoti )
- Must be able to work without constant direct supervision
- Remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Provide callers and guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, and hours of operation.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests;
- Develop professional and personalized relationship with regular guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns promptly, professionally and courteously
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy
- Ability to perform the duties of the Retail Consultant as needed
BU, Ambiance and Environmental Control
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well-organized work area
- Decluttered un necessary and out dated forms and perform disposal according to the company standard.
- Ensure the highest quality standard in Health and Safety for both staff and customer.
- Look after the tidiness of display or retail shelves
- Regular check on all devices such as tablets, phones, TV’s and monitor and report to Supervisor if any malfunction
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
Inventory & Product control
- Assist in inventory activities and inventory clerks
- Modify consumable items according to the product usage through Zenoti
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment; inform management when stock is low.
- Keep companies’ information confidential such as: Financial information such as; sales, target, salary and etc.
- Internal policy and regulations
- Employees information Clients information and data
- Companies’ goals and future plans
- Avoid usage of companies’ information such as pictures, videos and posts on personal social media platforms