|A mani & pedi therapists are required to specialize in taking care of the hand, feet and nails health.|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manicure services
- Pedicure services
- Nail Care & treatments
- Nail polish services (classic & gel)
- Nail art services
- False Plastic Nail Extension service
- Hand & Feet Spa services
- Hand & Feet Paraffin
Other Responsibilities of the therapist
- Working at Afrina requires following the Rules & regulations and health & safety standards.
- Cooperate with colleagues by establishing team work and follow instruction from the line manager accordingly.
- Punctuality and attendance.
- Flexible to work for extended hours when required.
- Working in a beauty and spa industry mandates the therapist to stay on top of her/his own beauty and wellness. Working at Afrina requires following the standards of health, hygiene and grooming.
- Stays up-to-date on, knowledge or trend of Nail Care procedures & treatments, nail, hand & feet health, and aftercare.
- Participate in trainings and continuously practice in the free times.
- Time management, knowing how long will take to complete the services required.
- Working quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Ability to multi task and willing to learn additional skills.
- Greet and welcome guests by name, to make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Communicate well and through consultation clarify/confirm the previous history and required service with customer. Ensure and check any signs of nail or skin problems before the treatment by using the consultation form.
- Evaluating a customer’s nail and skin condition and offering recommendations for treatments.
- Performing nail services for example :
- Remove nail polish
- Clean, trim, and file nails
- Reduce calluses and rough skin
- Massage and moisturize hands (for a manicure) and feet (for a pedicure)
- Polish or buff nails
- Must be able to engage clients with exemplarily customer service; appropriately recommend and discuss nail treatments, skin care products and services available.
- At all times up-sell other services and beauty products, when appropriate.
- Perform the service as required by the standard process of Afrina.
- Inform and order materials and equipment from inventory room punctually.
- Ensure and maintain clean work station.
- Prepare proper equipment and materials, etc.
- Ensure using sterilized, packed tools, disposable kits and etc.
- Participate in daily mangers meeting.
- Attend the staff monthly gathering/meeting and keep the information provided by the higher management in that meeting (for example: company strategy and marketing plans) confidential.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in the makeup industry.
- Training certificates.
- Qualified in other beauty, spa or health skills.