|Hammam Spa helps in deeply exfoliating the dead skin cells from the body and ensures that each pores of the body is cleaned well, and helps in improving blood circulation. This Therapy is used as an alternative health method to boost the immune system especially in those individuals with pre condition health issues /disease.|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Persian Bath
- Moroccan Bath
- Turkish Bath
- Body Wraps
Other Responsibilities of Technician
- Working at Afrina requires following the Rules & regulations and health & safety standards.
- Cooperate with colleagues by establishing team work and follow instruction from the line manager accordingly.
- Punctuality and attendance.
- Flexible to work for extended hours when required.
- Working in a beauty and spa industry mandates the Body Care Therapist to stay on top of her/his own beauty and wellness. Working at Afrina requires following the standards of health, hygiene and grooming.
- Stay up-to-date on Hammam and body care techniques, aftercare and more.
- Participate in trainings and continuously practice in the free times.
- Time management, knowing how long will take to complete the services required.
- Working quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Ability to multi task and willing to learn additional skills.
- Greet and welcome guests by name, to make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Communicate well and through consultation clarify/confirm the skin condition and required
- Service with customer.
- Manipulate muscles and massage other soft tissues of the body.
- Provide clients with stretching, strengthening movements, overall relaxation techniques, to better comfort their body.
- Must be able to engage clients with exemplarily customer service; appropriately recommend products and services.
- At all times up-sell other services and beauty products, when appropriate.
- Perform the service as required by the standard process of Afrina.
- Inform and order materials and equipment from inventory room punctually.
- Ensure and maintain clean work station.
- Prepare proper equipment and materials, etc.
- Ensure using sterilized, packed tools, disposable kits and etc.
- Participate in daily mangers meeting.
- Attend the staff monthly gathering/meeting and keep the information provided by the higher management in that meeting (for example: company strategy and marketing plans) confidential.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in Body Care/ Hammam industry.
- Training certificates.
- Qualified in other beauty, spa or health skills.