Facial therapists performs various non-medical face and body treatments using their knowledge of skin biology, skin physiology, and cosmetic chemistry
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Esthetician and skin care specialist
- Medical esthstician
Other Responsibilities of the therapist
- Working at Afrina requires following the Rules & regulations and health & safety standards.
- Cooperate with colleagues by establishing team work and follow instruction from the line manager accordingly.
- Punctuality and attendance.
- Flexible to work for extended hours when required.
- Working in a beauty and spa industry mandates the therapist to stay on top of her/his own beauty and wellness. Working at Afrina requires following the standards of health, hygiene and grooming.
- Stays up-to-date on, knowledge or trend of facial procedures & treatments, skin health, and aftercare.
- Participate in trainings and continuously practice in the free times.
- Time management, knowing how long will take to complete the services required.
- Working quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Ability to multi task and willing to learn additional skills.
- Greet and welcome guests by name, to make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Communicate well and through consultation clarify/confirm the previous history and required service with customer. Ensure and check any signs of skin problems before the treatment by using the consultation form.
- Evaluating a customer’s skin condition and offering recommendations for treatments.
- Performing facials which include exfoliation, microdermabrasion, chemical peels and other skin refinements.
- Must be able to engage clients with exemplarily customer service; appropriately recommend products and services.
- At all times up-sell other services and beauty products, when appropriate.
- Perform the service as required by the standard process of Afrina.
- Inform and order materials and equipment from inventory room punctually.
- Ensure and maintain clean work station.
- Prepare proper equipment and materials, etc.
- Ensure using sterilized, packed tools, disposable kits and etc.
- Participate in daily mangers meeting.
- Attend the staff monthly gathering/meeting and keep the information provided by the higher management in that meeting (for example: company strategy and marketing plans) confidential.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in the makeup industry.
- Training certificates.
- Qualified in other beauty, spa or health skills.