An eyelash technician specializes in treatments that improve the appearance of our eyelashes. As well as applying lash extensions a qualified lash technician will also carry out lash tinting, lash perming, brow perming and tinting services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lash extensions
- Lash removal
- Lash perming
- Lash tinting
- Eyebrow perming
- Eyebrow tinting
Other Responsibilities of Technician
- Working at Afrina requires following the Rules & regulations and health & safety standards.
- Cooperate with colleagues by establishing team work and follow instruction from the line manager accordingly.
- Punctuality and attendance.
- Flexible to work for extended hours when required.
- Working in a beauty and spa industry mandates the eyelash technician to stay on top of her/his own beauty and wellness. Working at Afrina requires following the standards of health, hygiene and grooming.
- Stays up-to-date on Eyelash extension, lash removal, lash perming & tinting and eyebrow perming & tinting theory, eye health, sanitation, isolation, application, styling, aftercare and more.
- Participate in trainings and continuously practice in the free times.
- Time management, knowing how long will take to complete the services required.
- Working quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Ability to multi task and willing to learn additional skills.
- Greet and welcome guests by name, to make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Communicate well and through consultation clarify/confirm the previous history and required service with customer.
- Must be able to engage clients with exemplarily customer service; appropriately recommend products and services.
- At all times up-sell other services and beauty products, when appropriate.
- Perform the service as required by the standard process of Afrina.
- Inform and order materials and equipment from inventory room punctually.
- Ensure and maintain clean work station.
- Prepare proper equipment and materials, etc.
- Ensure using sterilized, packed tools, disposable kits and etc.
- Participate in daily mangers meeting.
- Attend the staff monthly gathering/meeting and keep the information provided by the higher management in that meeting (for example: company strategy and marketing plans) confidential.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in the makeup industry.
- Training certificates.
- Qualified in other beauty, spa or health skills.