Eyebrow and face threading is a technique that can be used to remove facial by using a cotton thread. The thread is used much like a lasso to lift the hair directly out without using any chemicals or tugging on delicate areas of the skin. Most aestheticians practicing this technique use an alcohol-based cleanser on the skin first. Threading is a safe, precise method of hair removal and it is often used to shape and improve the appearance of eyebrows and face. A variety of techniques for holding the thread exist, including twisting it into knots, but the general procedure is the same regardless of technique. Threading is always a viable technique.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Eyebrow Threading
- Eyebrow Design
- Eyebrow Tinting or Henna
- Eyebrow Lifting
- Face Threading
- Express Face Mask or Facial
Other Responsibilities of Technician
- Working at Afrina requires following the Rules & regulations and health & safety standards.
- Cooperate with colleagues by establishing team work and follow instruction from the line manager accordingly.
- Punctuality and attendance.
- Flexible to work for extended hours when required.
- Working in a beauty and spa industry mandates the Face Care Technician to stay on top of her/his own beauty and wellness. Working at Afrina requires following the standards of health, hygiene and grooming.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest techniques and fashion of Eyebrow designing, Eyebrow tinting and Eyebrow henna.
- Participate in trainings and continuously practice in the free times.
- Time management, knowing how long will take to complete the services required.
- Working quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Ability to multi task and willing to learn additional skills.
- Greet and welcome guests by name, to make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Communicate well and through consultation clarify/confirm the previous history and required service with customer.
- Must be able to engage clients with exemplarily customer service; appropriately recommend products and services.
- At all times up-sell other services and beauty products, when appropriate.
- Perform the service as required by the standard process of Afrina.
- Inform and order materials and equipment from inventory room punctually.
- Ensure and maintain clean work station.
- Prepare proper equipment and materials, etc.
- Ensure using sterilized, packed tools, disposable kits and etc.
- Participate in daily mangers meeting.
- Attend the staff monthly gathering/meeting and keep the information provided by the higher management in that meeting (for example: company strategy and marketing plans) confidential.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in the Face care industry.
- Training certificates.
- Qualified in other beauty, spa or health skills.